Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I know I haven't posted in a long time and I am sorry about that. I haven't posted because well nothing seemed to be happening to me. Now I can say that last weekend I went to Georgia for the Americas Mart giftshow. It was a lot of fun but also alot of walking. After hours of going up and down levels of buildings you get tired pretty fast. We found some items for our website but not alot. It was still a fun trip and I got to try my first crepe which is a french dessert that was really good.
Also this weekend I get to go to California with my mom for another show. We will get to see Aunt Kerri and Makenna there which will be a lot of fun. I am pretty excited because this show will have a big cash and carry area which sells some pretty cool stuff. Plus I get to miss almost three days of school. I think it will be great! So I will talk to everyone later when something else comes up in my life but for right now that's all I have to say. Goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Nothing to write about? How about the wonderful Christmas that you got to spend with your family? Or the bowling that consumed you over the week between Christmas and New Years? Of the fantastic posters you got for Christmas? Or maybe playing King Frog with your family on New Year's Eve? Love you darling!! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konni, hope you are having an awesome time in California! Can't wait for you to blog about it :).

    ReplyDelete